Entradas populares

viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

letter to absence


Confusion is always the first state of mind when creative process begins...
Will I ever reach anywhere, is there any destination towards this feeling is taking me? The subject asks, pulls to it self. Make me wonder if I will ever get anywhere. Has destination become only an utopia? What’s ahead makes me wonder if I will able to change the way I feel about the past, to make the past as a prison disappear?
I know the answer may relay on the narrative possibility, when I’m ready to tell and write about what happened means that I can deal with it, then I’m ready to go ahead. I don’t want my past to be simply left behind, when circumstances take over I must write a letter. 


Just a letter, even if is not meant to be sent. The letter always holds on the voice of the person who writes it. Evocative voice,  as a whole body held by the power of words... loud ink.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario